I was tagged on another blog, still getting the hang of all the “trackbacks” and what not whilst recovering from the flu and playing with new software for the computer, so, a Monday morning feeble attempt at catching up on fun social stuff is a “me, me, me”. . .list 7 personal details and tag friends. . .I know Derek will do this. . .
1. Burned potato chips are my favorite, Cape Cod’s “Robust Russet” a close second.
2. Earl Grey Tea is one of my favorite ways to warm up this time of year.
3. I am a USMC “Brat”, I have a lifetime of PCSs behind me
4. I’m a lefty
5. I could eat eggplant parmesan every day of the week.
6. In my family, I’m the eldest.
7. In grade school I once did a baton routine to Michael Jackson’s “Bad” in a lovely black and red ensemble and, no, the baton was not on fire (and not even close as most embarrassing childhood story).